Sunday, May 21, 2017 // 10am - 6pm
WEDNESDAY, MAY 24, 2017// 10am - 6pm
The objective of this 1-day advanced class is to broaden the students knowledge of trichology, resulting in an increased capacity to help their patients. This high-level class is ideal for Certified Trichologists, Certified Hair Practitioners, and Hair Loss Professionals who have already completed some form of trichology training. Topics covered include:
- blood tests
- sex hormones and their influence on hair and skin
- conducting the consultation
- update on hair loss including therapies
We will also consult with and evaluate a few patients.
Class size is limited to 20 students. IAT members and students will be given seating preference. Tuition Investment $500. Coffee, Tea, and Lunch is provided.
MONDAY, mAY 22, 2017 & TUESDAY, MAY 23, 2017 // 10AM - 6PM
The primary objective of this 2-day class is to cover the main points of the full Certified Trichology correspondence course and to prepare students for their final exam. This training class is also excellent preparation for those students that have just started the full course or those HPCC stduents and graduates that are considering registering for the full course. This 2-day class is for IAT members and students only - Full certification students, HPCC graduates, HPCC students. This course counts towards required clinical training hours. Those students who have completed the theoretical portion of the full trichology certificate course may sit for their final exam at the end of the second day of training (you are still required to complete the remaining hours of your clinical training).
Class size is limited to 20 students. Tuition Investment $800. Coffee, Tea, and Lunch is provided.
Please read the following prior to completing your registration form:
- A registration form must be completed prior to making your first payment.
- A payment is not required at the time of registration, however, your registration is not confirmed until you have made at least one payment.
- When making subsequent payments, please do not submit a 2nd registration form. Proceed directly below to the Payment section to select your payment option.
- By signing up for a payment plan, you are agreeing to adhere to the recommended payment schedule.
- Failure to adhere to the payment plan schedule may result in your registration being cancelled. If your registration is cancelled, there may be a fee to re-register for the same class.
- Requests to transfer to another class must be submitted in writing via the Contact page. Additional fees may apply to all approved transfer requests.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
In the event that IAT should find it necessary to cancel or postpone a class date for any reason, including but not limited to low registration, acts of nature, war, terrorist acts, or other circumstances beyond IAT's control, IAT's liability shall only be limited to refund of paid registration fees.
May 21st - 23rd
E&E HAIR SOLUTIONS 10228 LAKE ARBOR WAY, BOWIE, MD 20721
RESIDENCE INN LARGO CAPITAL BELTWAY
1330 CARAWAY CT
LARGO, MD 20774
***Extended to april 21st*** MARCH 21, 2017
Payment Plan Schedule
***5/24 - MASTER CLASS $500:
- $250 DUE 3/8
- $250 DUE 4/19
2-DAY REVIEW $800:
- $400 DUE 2/28
- $400 DUE 3/31
3-DAY TRAINING $1,300:
- $500 DUE 2/10
- $400 DUE 3/15
- $400 DUE 4/20
***SOLD-OUT*** 5/21 - MASTER CLASS $500:
- $250 DUE 2/15
- $250 DUE 3/31
By submitting this form, you are also granting IAT and Evie Johnson's Hair Solutions permission to contact you about future events, products and/or services. You may safely unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of any communication.